Thursday 1 August 2013

Ideas & Images | Dave Kai Piper Photography

Fuji X-Pro mount plate 01
Ever since the early days of being a photographer I have liked having my camera on a tripod.   Shooting Landscapes or portraits I have always found that having a stable camera is just of great advantage.
Portraits:
When shooting with people, getting the camera steady and stable can give you chance to get your lighting settings sorted. Keeping a fixed position lets your model work with defined limits and know how the frame is going to look.  Shooting close up beauty or macro it is near essential to have a stable camera.  Most times, mid way though a shoot, once I have got a rhythm going, I can break loose from the tripod and crank up the creative factor.

Ideas & Images | Dave Kai Piper Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment